Business Assessment: to be completed by all participants before Orientation Session
- Curriculum outlined
- Calendar review
- Welcome to BMA
Month 1 – Mission and Vision
- Your Business “why”
- Develop and Publish Your Mission and Vision
Month 2 – Plan, Plan, Plan
- Business and Marketing Plans
Month 3 – Branding
- What does it mean? Why do you care?
- What does it do for you?
- How do you talk about your business?
- How and where do you show up?
- What do ‘they’ say about you?
Month 4 – Understand Your Business
- What do you intend with your business?
- What are the details?
- What are the trends?
- Why do they buy?
Month 5 –What Do You Do About It? STRATEGY
- How do you attract the customers who you are in business to serve?
- How to operationalize the understanding of your business
- How does this understanding influence your marketing?
Month 6 – Marketing
- What are you willing to do?
- What are the tactics you will take?
- Who is really your market?
- If you had $0 what would you do?
Month 7 – Networking / Referral Generation
- Do you have a good 30 second Introduction?
- How do you prepare for a Networking event?
- What is your plan / strategy for implementing a good networking and referral generation solution?
- What is your budget for this activity?
Month 8 – Go Talk To People
- Make your list of possible contacts
- Devise a plan for conversation generation
- Track the results
Month 9 – Finance & Accounting
- Just do it!
- What do the numbers tell you?
- How do you know a deal is a win/win?
- How do you have a ‘deal conversation’?
Month 10 – Plan an Event
- Why this is important
- How to make it happen
- Who needs your attention
Month 11 – Media
- How to use it effectively
- What you need to know
- How to apply it to your business
Month 12 – Completion and Celebration
- What do you need to celebrate
- Why it is important